$25 Per Month Advertise Locally
Small business owners should never feel like their budget is too small to get good marketing results. No matter what business you're in or what you sell, there are lots of ways to use ingenuity, hustle and hard work to promote your business.
If you only have a small budget to allocate to advertising, it may not make sense to adverise on Google or Facebook. But LocalsearchAndSave ad campaign would be much more practical, since you can control your spending budget.
84% Choose Stores By Discounts
According to the findings, more than two-thirds of shoppers will buy a product only if they have a coupon for it. This makes that product an added item. Almost nine in 10 (86%) make purchases based on in-store discounts, such as through circulars or mobile notifications.
Other results of the study show:
- 86% of the shoppers surveyed said coupons have influenced them to try a new product.
- 84% shoppers say coupons influence their store choices.
- 77% decide which store to shop based on where they can use paper coupons
- 67% decide which store to shop based on where they can use paperless discounts, such as those downloaded to their loyalty cards.
- 75% of those surveyed print coupons from the internet.